The GRE General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability using basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively.
Schedule for Batches
|6th January 2020
||1st April 2020
|15th June 2020
||11th September 2020
What does this Batch Offer:
- Intensive classroom training
- Individual student attention
- Improving your GRE Vocab
- Hundreds of Practise questions
- Approaching Mathematical concepts in a more student-friendly way
- Series of Mock Test to prepare you for the final GRE