The GRE / GMAT / SAT tests feature question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability using basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively.
What do these batches offer:
- Intensive classroom training
- Individual student attention
- Improving your vocabulary
- Hundreds of practise questions
- Approaching mathematical concepts in a more student friendly way
- Series of mock test to prepare you for the final exams